Sunday. Started not-so-nicely, but certainly improved over the course of the day! (Apart from that rude young man at the Apple store who accused me of lying in order to get a new computer charger… why would I lie to get a new charger? A new computer, sure! But a charger? lame.) Anyway, I thought that instead of dwelling on some of the negative aspects of my day, I’d list some of the great ones!
1) Incredibly beautiful day in Pasadena. While I admit to being a bit peeved that the temperatures are rising again (I do love my crisp fall weather), I must admit that today was a picture-perfect sunshine-y day.
2) Felt a mite ill this morning, ergo I considered I was entitled to a lazy afternoon of reading in bed with endless cups of tea.
3) Made a couple of flower arrangements, which I find calms me and cheers me up
4) Arrested Development marathon with wonderful friends. ’nuff said.
5) Finishing the evening with my mom’s amazing homemade chicken soup and dairy-free pumpkin pie! YUM!
And yes, I am going to bed at 9 pm. Don’t judge.
Also, this video is incredible, and warms every inch of my heart 🙂